Acting in the role of professional trustee across a wide range of matters means that we come across the difficulties experienced by trustees and beneficiaries.
It is not uncommon for disputes to arise and our experience means that we are best placed to amicably resolve trust disputes without costly court proceedings.
We can assist you to:
- Reach out of court settlements
- Conduct mediation
- Seek disclosure and accounting from a trustee(s)
- Defend or bring applications for the removal of a trustee(s)
- Defend or bring applications as beneficiary
- Seek the direction of court where this is necessary
Directordlumb@stonegatelaw.com 0113 468 9011
Solicitorhrodgers@stonegatelaw.com 0113 468 9008
Chartered Legal Executivemgilson@stonegatelaw.com 0113 467 5544