The Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 means that if you are a:

  • Spouse or civil partner
  • Child
  • Financially dependent person of the deceased

and you have not been adequately provided for in their Will, then you may bring a claim.  Alternatively, if the deceased did not make a Will and you have been left without provision then you may also be able to make a claim under the Act.

Our team are experienced in bringing and defending claims of this nature and would be happy to assist you with any enquiries you have.