We are experienced private client solicitors with a wealth of Will drafting experience.
Our knowledge and experience means that we are best placed to understand the formalities required in order to draft and sign a validly executed Will.
Wills may be disputed for a number of reasons and the most common are:
- The Will was not executed correctly
- The Testator lacked the requisite mental capacity to prepare the Will
- The Testator was unduly influenced to make the whole or any part of the Will
- The Will may be lost, destroyed or revoked
- Forgery or fraud may be suspected
- The Will does not relay the Testator’s intentions
- The Testator did not have knowledge of, or approve the contents of the Will
- Challenging a Will after death is an emotive issue and our team are experienced in providing advice to assist you in navigating any challenge sensitively.
Directordlumb@stonegatelaw.com 0113 468 9011
Solicitorhrodgers@stonegatelaw.com 0113 468 9008