It is not uncommon for disputes to arise between personal representatives of an estate and/or the estate beneficiaries.
Sometimes personal representatives are or can become conflicted. In those circumstances our team can assist in progressing the administration of an estate in one of the following ways:
- Applications to the Court for directions and guidance on a particular matter
- Applications for delivery up of assets being held by a party;
- Applications for citations for probate / subpoenas to produce wills;
- Applications to issue and warn off caveats;
- Applications for inventories and accounts;
- Assisting you with an application to remove or replace personal representatives;
- Professional negligence/breach of trust claims against personal representatives.