Child Trust Funds

We are receiving an increasing number of enquiries from parents with concerns about accessing their child’s Child Trust Fund.  British Politician Ed Davey has also shared his own experience online

It is likely that if your child will lack capacity when they reach the age of 18, an application to the Court of Protection will be required to access those funds.

Many parents are concerned about court fees in making such an application.  It is worth noting that in some circumstances court fee exemptions apply.

If you or someone you know is experiencing similar difficulties then please contact us to discuss your options.