Litigation (Trusts and Probate)
Solicitor / Chartered Legal Executive
We are recruiting for a Litigation Solicitor, experienced in trust and probate litigation, to join our fast growing team. The role will be wide ranging, supporting the work of the directors in contentious property, probate and trust litigation. Candidates will need to have experience of managing a varied workload and have achieved, or be working towards, ACTAPS membership.
In addition to the technical skills required, the role requires a candidate with exceptional communication skills. Putting the client first is at the heart of Stonegate Legal’s success. The role requires someone that can handle robust negotiations and family communication, whilst also being empathetic and demonstrating an understanding of the client’s needs.
We are looking for:
- Experience of dealing with trusts and probate litigation
- Experience of dealing with property litigation
- Experience of dealing with mediated disputes
- A pro-active, conscientious approach and the ability to work on your own initiative
- A team player with strong communication skills and professional telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Experience of working in a legal environment and client care procedures
Preferred but not essential:
- An established network of professional and charity contacts. Whilst “a following” is not a prerequisite, it is expected that the successful lawyer will have their own network of professional contacts and be excited about the opportunity to work collaboratively with the directors to generate their own instructions for Contentious Trust and Probate Cases
- Familiarity with Proclaim
We are committed to the continual development and training of team members. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your skills and experience within an experienced and innovative team.