We are currently recruiting for a Paralegal to join our fast growing team. The role will be wide ranging, supporting the work of the executive team in court of protection, care funding, powers of attorney, Wills, probate and trust matters. It will require you to deal directly with clients, draft documents and progress court and benefit assessment processes including attendance at court and assessment meetings.
We are looking for:
- A pro-active, conscientious approach and the ability to work on your own initiative
- A team player with strong communication skills and professional telephone manner
- Excellent IT and writing skills.
- Strong time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Experience of working in a legal environment and client care procedures
Preferred but not essential:
- University graduate
- Experience of dealing with vulnerable clients
- Litigation experience
- Familiarity with Proclaim
- An awareness of investment products and financial management
- Experience of dealing with Wills, Trusts and Probate
- Experience of dealing with benefit assessments and entitlements
We are committed to the continual development and training of team members and hold SRA training authorisation. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your skills and experience within an experienced and innovative team. Progression through CILEX and/or training contract will be considered.